TimeTrakGO Updates from 2023
TimeTrakGO Update Announcement (May 2023 | v2.0.428)
Great news! We're excited to unveil our latest addition to TimeTrakGO - the management dashboard
. This feature is designed to give you invaluable insights into your total hours, errors, and system notifications all in one user-friendly platform.
The best part? You can now easily manage and correct discrepancies with just a few clicks, thanks to the quick editing functionality available right from the dashboard. Stay ahead of the game and stay on top of your time tracking with our new management dashboard
Key Dashboard Features
- Total Hours - Total hours for the period.
- Errors - With quick editing right from the dashboard.
- System Notifications - Time Off Requests, Locked Out Users, etc.
- Employee Hours Detail - Total hours by pay code.
- In/Out Board - Current user status.
- Recent Punches - Sequential list of the most recent punches.
- Map - Quick access to the user location map.
TimeTrakGO Update Announcement (March 2023 | v2.0.415)
We are thrilled to share with you some exciting updates to our platform! Our team has been hard at work preparing for some exciting future enhancements. Here are some of the highlights:
Improved User Interface: Our updated UI provides a cleaner, more intuitive user experience. We've simplified the navigation, and our new design ensures that everything you need is easily accessible.
Faster Load Times: We know how frustrating it can be to wait for pages to load, which is why we've worked to make our platform lightning-fast. You'll now experience much quicker load times across the board.
In the coming weeks, we plan on releasing several major features to TimeTrakGO including a new intuitive Admin Dashboard and Payroll Integrations.
TimeTrakGO Update Announcement (March 2023 | v2.0.404)
This March update includes several new usability improvements for TimeTrakGO as well as a few minor bug fixes.
- Smaller more compact user selection lists
- Improved the Insert Punch list
- Added duplicate In Punch detection to our tablet app
- Added duplicate In Punch detection to our mobile app
- Corrected an issue with Geofence restrictions on certain systems
- Corrected an issue with PTO entry when the pay period crosses over year-end
- Corrected an issue that prevented holidays from showing on the time off center calendar if the pay dates were locked
- Corrected an issue that prevented time off requests from being approved within the Time and Hours section
- Corrected an issue with our mobile app that could cause a user to get locked out after just 1 failed login attempt
TimeTrakGO Update Announcement (February 2023 | v2.0.396)
This February update includes several exciting new features for our mobile time clock app. Additional self-service features include detailed hours, punch information, PTO accrual balances, and time off requests.
Time and Hours Section
- Pay Period Navigation
- Total Hours
- Punch Details
- Missing Punch Indicator
Time off Requests
- Request Time Off
- View the Status of Previous Requests
- Request Removal\Cancellation
- Filter Pending, Approved, Denied
PTO Accrual Balances
- PTO Accrual Balances by Pay Code
- Detail View
New Add-on for the Mobile App
This new add-on will allow for more configurability within our mobile app. Features such as Time and Hours , Time Off Center, or simply enforcing GPS are now easily configured.