For an employee who wishes to remove a PTO request that has already been approved by the Administrator follow the steps below:
1. Log into your system and click on the "Time Off Center" and click on the Approved Request seen on the calendar below:
2. Once you click on the Approved PTO Request it will then open the box below, click on the red "Request Removal" button
3. Once the request removal has been submitted the Administrator will receive a "Pending" Time Off Request seen here on the "Time Off Center"
4. After clicking on the "Pending" alert the Administrator will be brought into the "Time Off Center" and will see a New Pending Request on the top right-hand side of the screen, click on "Review All"
5. Once you have clicked on the "Review All" you will see the "Pending Removal" Request, click on the red "Remove" button, and the request will then be removed.
*Once this request has been removed, the hours will then be added back into the employee's PTO Accrual Totals*